.
Who says that I'm an atheist
not believe in perfection
I always look around
a default minimum is very wrong
because I do not believe in God
but I'm the spokesman for a human being raised
on the street, poverty
healthy heart after
little food on the table
other head and Lugano grandparents
your value in the first ever put
especially the importance of a whole heart,
well standing or on the canvas must be a good person,
who says to guide me every night and day to day
every night and day to day
Who says that I'm an atheist
is very wrong
as I have already told
someone that I believe in luck
human mythology is present to my
who in his and my mornings so embellished by
who was born in a tenement
who grew up in a pasture
and if you think I exaggerate
Know him but before Take off your hat.
your value in the first ever put
especially the importance of a whole heart
good standing or on the canvas must be a good person
says that that guide me every night and day to day
on life has given him everything and he returned twice to move
offers the elbow and a pure heart and noble as
I swear on my skin for my God is my father,
for my God is my father.
- Short Stack -
Who says that I'm an atheist
not believe in perfection
I always look around
a default minimum is very wrong
because I do not believe in God
but I'm the spokesman for a human being raised
on the street, poverty
healthy heart after
little food on the table
other head and Lugano grandparents
your value in the first ever put
especially the importance of a whole heart,
well standing or on the canvas must be a good person,
who says to guide me every night and day to day
every night and day to day
Who says that I'm an atheist
is very wrong
as I have already told
someone that I believe in luck
human mythology is present to my
who in his and my mornings so embellished by
who was born in a tenement
who grew up in a pasture
and if you think I exaggerate
Know him but before Take off your hat.
your value in the first ever put
especially the importance of a whole heart
good standing or on the canvas must be a good person
says that that guide me every night and day to day
on life has given him everything and he returned twice to move
offers the elbow and a pure heart and noble as
I swear on my skin for my God is my father,
for my God is my father.
- Short Stack -
0 comments:
Post a Comment