Saturday, June 27, 2009

Could I Be Pregnant Clear Fluid From Nipples

for the fundamental rights of women, equality between men and women

.

I come from yesterday from the dark and forgotten past with their hands tied by the time his mouth sealed since ancient times.
pain I have plenty of old, gathered for centuries, long chains dragging and indestructible.
I come from the darkness the pit of oblivion with silence on their backs, with the ancestral fear of my soul that has eroded since the beginning of time.
I come from a slave for millennia, the slave of ways: the desire to put my raptor in Persia, enslaved in Greece under Roman rule, converted into a vestal in the land of Egypt, offered to the gods in ancient rites sold the desert or exchanged as a commodity.
I come from being stoned for adultery in the streets of Jerusalem by a mob of hypocrites, sinners of all species crying out to heaven my punishment.

I've been crippled in many villages to deprive my body and turned into animal pleasures load, hardworking and Birth "of the species.
I have violated no limit in all corners of the globe not to count my middle age or amount tender or my color or my height.
yesterday I had to serve the gentlemen, lend me your desires, surrender and give myself, destroy, forget to be one among thousands.
I was mistress of a lord in Castile, wife of a marquis and a concubine of a Greek merchant, a prostitute in Bombay and in the Philippines and has always been just my treatment.
of some and others are always slaves of one and the other dependent child in all matters, invisible in the more distant history and forgotten in history more recent.
I did not have the light of the long centuries alfabeto.Durante fertilizer with tears the earth I should grow from my childhood.
I traveled the world in thousands of lives that have been handed one by one.

And I've met all the men of planeta.Los large and small, brave and cowardly, vile, honest, good, terrible. More
nearly all bear the mark of the time remembering handle life as lords and masters, choke, imprisoning and exterminating them.
Others leave souls dealers in ideas, scare or seduce, manipulate and oppress.
I know them all I was close to one and the other, serving each day, picking up crumbs, down his neck at every turn, doing my karma.
I've traveled every road tested scratched walls and silence trying to meet the mandate to be as they want but have not succeeded.

never allowed me to choose the course of my life. I've always walked a dilemma to be a saint or a prostitute.
I met the hatred of the inquisitors in the name of Holy Mother Church condemned my body to its service and the infamous burning of the bonfire.
I've been called many ways: witch, mad, guess, perverted, an ally of Satan, slave to the flesh, seductive, nympho, guilty of the evils of the earth.

But I kept living, plowing, harvesting, sewing, building, cooking, weaving, healing, protecting, giving birth, breeding, feeding, caring and above all loving.
I populated the land of masters and slaves, rich and beggars, geniuses and idiots, but they all had the warmth of my body, my blood and food and took a bit of my life.
I managed to survive the brutal and ruthless conquest of Castile in the land of America but I lost my gods and my land and my bare belly mestizo people after the master took me by force.
And on this continent stained continued my daily existence full of pain, black and slave in the middle of the farm I had to get the master whenever I wanted without being able to express any complaint. Then I went
seamstress, farmer, servant, peasant, mother of many children miserable, street vendor, healer, babysitter or elderly, hand craft prodigious knitter, embroiderer, worker, teacher, secretary, nurse.
always serving all converted into bee or sowing meet most thankless tasks, shaped as a pitcher by the hands of others.

And one day I grieved of my fears, one day I got tired of my chores, I left the desert and the ocean, down from the mountains, through jungles and ends and my voice became soft and quiet in speaker of the wind, universal cry and mad.
And I called the widow, the married women of the village, the unmarried, the distraught mother, the ugly, the new mother, the raped, the sad, the quiet, to the beautiful, the poor, the afflicted, the ignorant, to the faithful, to the deluded, the prostitute
thousands of women came together to listen to my speeches, spoke of the pain is ancient, of long chains they charged us for centuries slopes.
And we are with all our complaints a river that traverse the universe began suffocating injustice and neglect.
The world froze. Men and women walked, they stopped the machines, lathes, large buildings and factories ministries and hotels, shops and offices, hospitals and shops, homes and kitchens
Women finally found out. We
as powerful as them and we are many more on earth!
More than silence and more than the suffering!
More than more than infamy and misery!

That this song resonates in the distant lands of Indochina, in the warm sands of Africa, Alaska and Latin America, calling for gender equality, to build a united world, distinct, horizontal, without power, to combine tenderness, peace and life, to drink of science without discrimination.
to defeat hatred and prejudice, the power of a few, the petty boundaries, kneading with the hands of both sexes, the bread of life.

THIS TYPE OF COMMENTS never be heard again.

Quran News Agency of Iran stressed in an interview with the Islamic theologian Musa Gunes, who said that "the West tries to divert women from their real role in society and, pressing with vain slogans about freedom and equality."
He added that one of the tactics they use is to remove women from their families, bring them into the labor market.

XahOlg

0 comments:

Post a Comment