the soft whisper in your sighs, and laughs
life if your black eyes I want to watch! And if it is mine
the
under your mild laughter is like a song, it calms my wound
,
all, everything is forgotten ..!
The day I want the roses that adorns
party will be dressed in his best color.
on the wind and you say that mine
and crazy fountains will
me your love.
The night I want
from the blue sky, the stars jealous
and watch us go by lightning
mysterious will nest in your hair, firefly
curious to see ... you're my consolation ..!
On
want me no more but harmony will be clear
and cheerful dawn the spring.
will quietly bring the breeze and sound of melodies
fountains will give us the edge of glass.
The day I want to sweeten its strings
the singing bird life flourish
,
be no pain ...
The night I want
from the blue sky, the stars jealous
and watch us go
a mysterious ray will nest in your hair, Firefly
curious to see ... You're my consolation!
The day that I want - Carlos Gardel
Today, before anything else, these words finally seem to make sense. In order for me outlines the major causes and consequences of longing, and desire. I so wish I could write the saddest and the happiest ... but I know I can not, I have to limit myself to hear of the large and Gardel or Neruda. Feel them as mine is only a small consequence. Day and night are endless and the lines that I wish I could spend. The moon still continues to be sad, continues making me feel things I have yet to revive. The night is immense, and Gardel and want it to be now that the stars and fireflies were jealous encouraged me to go. It's just another day to be, but infinite to say what you feel. I just hope Neruda lyrics are beautiful, do not become a strange prophecy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment