Your early departure fills us with sadness, and a skepticism that tests their faith to the cruel reality. It seems incredible that the support of my father, the joy of my mother, the friend of his brothers, the love of his wife and shelter for their children to leave so suddenly.
us together, perhaps, not to receive urgent support to the healing process, but rather sensed a different outcome. You say goodbye, without us knowing, your beloved Catholic congregation that supported both gave you, then start dying. I witnessed how you were psychic degradándote and physically until at last expired, surrounded by loved ones and just when I got extreme unction. The support where your essence emerges longer functional, but your essence, beyond reason and matter, we still warms and illuminates. Do not worry brother, we take care of your heritage alive.
loved by your charismatic you for your joy, and although hard you committed sins, none of them blurred, even in life, your kindness. Honor your father and mother to others, now I have an angel to intercede for me before the Creator. Although it costs me to accept his will.
fought and suffered to work on what you loved and loved what you did not disappoint, putting bread on the table in your humble home. I emularte in this regard. Few have such joy. With your images forged a professional name and gave color to our family pride. Look at us from above with your lens sharp and your memory will remain, after the passage of time, only joy, and to bury, little by little, these bitter moments.
I hope to be worthy to see you again.
Greetings, my Brother.
us together, perhaps, not to receive urgent support to the healing process, but rather sensed a different outcome. You say goodbye, without us knowing, your beloved Catholic congregation that supported both gave you, then start dying. I witnessed how you were psychic degradándote and physically until at last expired, surrounded by loved ones and just when I got extreme unction. The support where your essence emerges longer functional, but your essence, beyond reason and matter, we still warms and illuminates. Do not worry brother, we take care of your heritage alive.
loved by your charismatic you for your joy, and although hard you committed sins, none of them blurred, even in life, your kindness. Honor your father and mother to others, now I have an angel to intercede for me before the Creator. Although it costs me to accept his will.
fought and suffered to work on what you loved and loved what you did not disappoint, putting bread on the table in your humble home. I emularte in this regard. Few have such joy. With your images forged a professional name and gave color to our family pride. Look at us from above with your lens sharp and your memory will remain, after the passage of time, only joy, and to bury, little by little, these bitter moments.
I hope to be worthy to see you again.
Greetings, my Brother.
0 comments:
Post a Comment