Sunday, November 22, 2009

Balloon Shooter Bow And Arrow

The valuable time of the mature

.

Conté my years, and found
I have less time to live
hereinafter
that I lived so far ...

I feel like that guy who won
a packet of sweets: the first
ate with pleasure,
but when
perceived that there were few,
start to feel deeply .

I have no time for endless meetings
,
which discusses statutes, rules
,
procedures and regulations,
knowing that you will not accomplish anything.

I have no time to support absurd

people who, despite their chronological age,
have not grown.

I have no time
to deal with mediocrity.
not want to be in meetings where parade
inflated egos.
I can not stand
manipulators and opportunists.

bother me envious
trying to discredit
the most able,
to usurp their places,
talents and achievements.

hate, if I witness,
of defects generated
the struggle for a magnificent job.
People do not discuss contents
just the titles.
My time is short
to discuss titles. I

essence, my soul
hurry ....

Without many goodies in the package ...

want to live
side of human people, very human. You know
laugh, from their mistakes.
Do not be conceited,
with victories.
not considered elected,
early.
Do not run away from their responsibilities ..
which defends human dignity.
And you want to just walk
side
truth and honesty.

essential thing is what makes
life worthwhile.
I surround myself with people,
who can touch the heart
of people ....

People who hits hard
life
taught
grow soft touches the soul.

Yes .... I have
hurry ... to live with intensity,
that only maturity can
.
I try not to waste any part

candy I have left ...

I'm sure that will be most exquisite
that so far I've eaten.

My goal is to reach the final
satisfied and at peace
with my loved ones
and my conscience.

hope that yours is the same,
because either way
arrive .. "

Mario de Andrade
(poet, novelist, essayist Brazilian musicologist)

0 comments:

Post a Comment