Thursday, October 15, 2009

Leimo Hair Does It Work? Reviews



.

An old legend says that an unborn child who was said to God:
- I say that sending me to earth tomorrow but how will I live so small and helpless as I am?
- Among the many angels, I chose one for you, you will be waiting. And he will watch.
- But tell me, here in heaven I do not do anything but sing and smile. Is not it enough to be happy?
"Your angel will sing, I smile every day and you feel your hands and be happy.
- How to understand what people talk to me, if you do not know the language that men talk
?
- Your angel will tell you the words sweeter and more tender and you can listen with patience and love will teach a hablar.
- ¿Y qué haré cuando quiera hablar contigo?
-Tu ángel juntará tus manitos y te enseñará a hablarme.
- He oído que en la tierra hay hombres malos, ¿Quien me defenderá?
- Tu ángel te defenderá aún a costa de su propia vida...
- Pero estaré siempre triste porque no te veré más Señor.
- Tu ángel te hablará de mi y te enseñará el camino para que regreses a mi presencia,
aunque yo siempre estaré a tu lado.
En ese instante, una gran paz reinaba en el cielo, pero se oían voces terrestres, y el niño, presuroso repetía suave:
- Dios mío, si ya me voy, dime su nombre, How do you call my angel?
- His name does not matter, say thou
MOM

0 comments:

Post a Comment