.
I was raised with common moral principles:
As a child, mothers, fathers, teachers, grandparents, uncles, neighbors
authorities were worthy of respect and consideration.
The closer or older, more affection. Unimaginable
respond rudely to the elderly,
or teachers or authorities ...
adults were confident they were all parents or relatives
of all the kids on the block, neighborhood, city
... We were scared just
of the dark, frogs, horror films ...
Today I have an infinite sadness for everything that we lost.
For all that fear my grandchildren one day.
For fear in the eyes of children, young, old and adults.
human rights for criminals, unlimited duties
honest citizens.
Paying off debt is being silly ..
amnesty for scammers ...
not take advantage is to be foolish.
What happened to us?
abused in the classroom Teachers,
merchants threatened by traffickers,
bars on our windows and doors.
What values \u200b\u200bare these? Autos
worth more than hugs,
children wanting gifts for passing the course. Cell
in backpacks just out of diapers.
What are you going to want in exchange for a hug?
Armani Better than a diploma. Better
a giant screen
conversation Better make that an expensive ice cream is better
seem to be ...
When was that everything was gone
or ridiculous?
I want to get the bars of my window to touch the flowers!
I want to sit on the sidewalk and keep the door open on summer nights
want honesty as a source of pride. I
righteousness of character,
clean face and look into his eyes. I
shame, and solidarity.
I hope,
joy,
trust, faith ...
I shut his mouth who says
"We have to be level ...", to speak of a person.
Down "GET", long live the BE "!
And live the return of real life, simple as rain, clean
an April sky,
light as the breeze of the morning! And definitely
common, like me. I love my world
simple and common. Having
love, charity, solidarity as a basis.
Outrage view of the lack of ethics, morality, respect ...
Are we going to go back to being "people"?
build a better, fairer, where people respect people.
Utopia?
No. .. Yes ...
Who knows? Let
trying!
As a child, mothers, fathers, teachers, grandparents, uncles, neighbors
authorities were worthy of respect and consideration.
The closer or older, more affection. Unimaginable
respond rudely to the elderly,
or teachers or authorities ...
adults were confident they were all parents or relatives
of all the kids on the block, neighborhood, city
... We were scared just
of the dark, frogs, horror films ...
Today I have an infinite sadness for everything that we lost.
For all that fear my grandchildren one day.
For fear in the eyes of children, young, old and adults.
human rights for criminals, unlimited duties
honest citizens.
Paying off debt is being silly ..
amnesty for scammers ...
not take advantage is to be foolish.
What happened to us?
abused in the classroom Teachers,
merchants threatened by traffickers,
bars on our windows and doors.
What values \u200b\u200bare these? Autos
worth more than hugs,
children wanting gifts for passing the course. Cell
in backpacks just out of diapers.
What are you going to want in exchange for a hug?
Armani Better than a diploma. Better
a giant screen
conversation Better make that an expensive ice cream is better
seem to be ...
When was that everything was gone
or ridiculous?
I want to get the bars of my window to touch the flowers!
I want to sit on the sidewalk and keep the door open on summer nights
want honesty as a source of pride. I
righteousness of character,
clean face and look into his eyes. I
shame, and solidarity.
I hope,
joy,
trust, faith ...
I shut his mouth who says
"We have to be level ...", to speak of a person.
Down "GET", long live the BE "!
And live the return of real life, simple as rain, clean
an April sky,
light as the breeze of the morning! And definitely
common, like me. I love my world
simple and common. Having
love, charity, solidarity as a basis.
Outrage view of the lack of ethics, morality, respect ...
Are we going to go back to being "people"?
build a better, fairer, where people respect people.
Utopia?
No. .. Yes ...
Who knows? Let
trying!
0 comments:
Post a Comment