.
few days ago, in a town in France, a poster, a young
spectacular in the window of a gym, said:
'WANT TO BE THIS SUMMER SIREN or a whale? "
say a young man mature woman, whose physical characteristics have not
transcended advertising answered the question in these terms:
Dear Sirs
Whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, sea lions,
human curious). have an active sex life, get pregnant and have a whale
more tender than the breast-feeding. Pass it
pump with dolphins getting purple shrimp. Play and swim
plying the seas, knowing wonderful places like Patagonia, the sea of \u200b\u200bBarents
or Coral reefs of Polynesia .. Whales sing very well and
to record CD's. Are impressive and have almost no more
predator humans.
are loved, defended and admired by almost
worldwide.
Mermaids do not exist. And if there would
queues queries
Argentine psychoanalysts because they would have a serious personality
....."¿ woman or fish? "
have no sex life because they kill men who
approach them, as well as by where. So I do not have children.
are beautiful, true, but lonely and sad.
Besides who would want approach a girl
smells like fish?.
I have it clear, I want to be a whale.
PD: At this time the media put us in the head
the idea that only thin is beautiful, I prefer to enjoy an ice cream
with my kids, a good dinner a man who makes me vibrate, a
coffee and biscuits with my friends. With time we gain weight because
accumulate as much information in your head, when there is no more room,
is divided by the rest of the body, so we're not fat, we are extremely educated
.
from today when I see your ass in the mirror think, my mother, how smart I am
.......
not know the author
few days ago, in a town in France, a poster, a young
spectacular in the window of a gym, said:
'WANT TO BE THIS SUMMER SIREN or a whale? "
say a young man mature woman, whose physical characteristics have not
transcended advertising answered the question in these terms:
Dear Sirs
Whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, sea lions,
human curious). have an active sex life, get pregnant and have a whale
more tender than the breast-feeding. Pass it
pump with dolphins getting purple shrimp. Play and swim
plying the seas, knowing wonderful places like Patagonia, the sea of \u200b\u200bBarents
or Coral reefs of Polynesia .. Whales sing very well and
to record CD's. Are impressive and have almost no more
predator humans.
are loved, defended and admired by almost
worldwide.
Mermaids do not exist. And if there would
queues queries
Argentine psychoanalysts because they would have a serious personality
....."¿ woman or fish? "
have no sex life because they kill men who
approach them, as well as by where. So I do not have children.
are beautiful, true, but lonely and sad.
Besides who would want approach a girl
smells like fish?.
I have it clear, I want to be a whale.
PD: At this time the media put us in the head
the idea that only thin is beautiful, I prefer to enjoy an ice cream
with my kids, a good dinner a man who makes me vibrate, a
coffee and biscuits with my friends. With time we gain weight because
accumulate as much information in your head, when there is no more room,
is divided by the rest of the body, so we're not fat, we are extremely educated
.
from today when I see your ass in the mirror think, my mother, how smart I am
.......
not know the author
0 comments:
Post a Comment