say that the writer is a kind of gene product is to fall into the simple, if not blunder. Although it only serves to shine in a night talk shows. We inherit merits, but each depends on the environment and thereafter, conscience and will. We can start idealizing
models, but in the end we all seek our own voice, turn our eyes inward to identify, in what psychology calls intrapersonal intelligence, always with the cultural tools that influence us. Hence the individual style which marks difference.
If we give to the cause should, logically, lead us to the essential, the need to write, rather than the interest in writing.
Poetry for me is a need to communicate, to fill an empty space, fiction, takes a step forward, reaches the moderate interest, to the conviction that motivates them to invest part of the vital time imagining, writing, attempting a kind of transcendence .
is difficult to predict the results of such companies, sensitive and inexpensive in relation to the environment in which I survive, but large and expensive for my ability and expectations.
Greetings.
models, but in the end we all seek our own voice, turn our eyes inward to identify, in what psychology calls intrapersonal intelligence, always with the cultural tools that influence us. Hence the individual style which marks difference.
If we give to the cause should, logically, lead us to the essential, the need to write, rather than the interest in writing.
Poetry for me is a need to communicate, to fill an empty space, fiction, takes a step forward, reaches the moderate interest, to the conviction that motivates them to invest part of the vital time imagining, writing, attempting a kind of transcendence .
- I have a project under way, is another collection of poetry collections. In order not to lose some points so easily.
- I have also completed a novel that I hope someday to publish.
- And last but not least, I have more desire to continue writing.
is difficult to predict the results of such companies, sensitive and inexpensive in relation to the environment in which I survive, but large and expensive for my ability and expectations.
Greetings.
0 comments:
Post a Comment