"These Thoughts Are not so dark. I Have Said farewell to Wulfgar A Thousand Times. I Have Said it Every time I let him know how I WAS dear to me, Every time my words or actions Affirmed our love. Farewell Is Said by the living, in life, Every day. It Is Said with love and friendship, with the affirmation That Are the lasting memories if the flesh is not. When I die ... May There Be friends Who will grieve for me, Who Will Carry Our shared joys and pains, Who will carry my memory ... This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief. But so, too, the fuel of Faith. "
-Drizzt Do'Urden
RA Salvatore
RA Salvatore
The best way to say goodbye goodbye every day is a great smile and giving all the love you can give, is to get home to sleep without having to think about what was said or left to say. It left an indelible mark on the history of time. It's actually a way to never say goodbye. If not all deserve the luxury of letting someone in life that we loaded into memory, but it definitely is the only tonic known for immortality.
0 comments:
Post a Comment