Friday, July 22, 2005

Congratulation Mairriage

Immortal Hunter


Q ue is a strange feeling? as if for a few days had changed time and space began to remember that I once was, not the monster hermit in which I had become. So do not know whether to thank or curse. Fence But I'm going to miss, but if only for the feeling of having someone nearby. Had I forgotten my loneliness for a few days. Now is not gonna happen if I become the monster hermit, but only an oyster, or if I'll finally be able to have luck where ever you wanted to have it. But why? If I do not say things that others say, if I'm not when others are, if I do not see when others are, and most of the time I'm not going in the direction that others will and I have the above audacity to think that's what makes me more valuable.

"Now I look back a little, and does so much has happened ... and everything that I loved is no longer mine and escaped. Now I'm so confused, snow and smoke around ... Where is the sun?, where is God? tell me who I stole it? "

Sui generis

But now the hunter is taking back control ... as Drizzit Do'Urden in the underworld, his wild personality, the hunter, takes control and dominates it, just to survive, to defend the aggressive world, and putting away two sharp scimitars in the midway between him and anything ... just stop to watch with envy as others live, how to achieve the most contemptible creatures run the biggest risks of life, risks his eyes seem suicidal show themselves and talk to someone at heart and live intensely!. So today I have to say that the martyrs and suicide bombers are not real brave, handsome warrior stereotype wandering homeless and without fear of death is not a great hero, has nothing to lose and nothing to gain, and superman is a poor to be unhappy, since he has seen his life in danger has never faced the specter of death that no struggle for life. All these do no more than about living.

"Among the Immortals, on the other hand, every act (and every thought) is the echo of others that preceded it in the past, with no visible source, or the faithful presage of others that in the future will repeat until dizzy. There is nothing that is not as lost in indefatigable mirrors. Nothing can happen once, nothing is preciously precarious. The elegiac, the serious, ceremonial, do not apply to the Immortals. "

Borges, the Aleph

I think perhaps I immortal? is this ability that you have to marvel, to move you, to suffer and enjoy with intensity reflects how well you know you are mortal and you love life, how much you want to live?. The immortal does not love life, is safe. To live and let the hunter must leave behind to be immortal.
truly courageous are those who stay to fight to the last second, the weak and the suffering those who put the other cheek and wait for the fatal blow but also those who are hidden and drained in order to survive one more day, the world is equally large and equally long time for both life is so great and wonderful that everyone who deserves to take a chance to live my greatest respect. As Drizzt understood then I come back and meet the real life, I'm sure when I do I can not continue to simply survive ... That's what I've done so far and I do not want more. Maybe I find that I have spent a lifetime idolizing the moments that I live and I miss it so long I could not figure out how it is to be experienced. Now almost I'm not the same as he began to write, now I just think it was a good therapy and that these pages allowed me to regain my sanity ... that I must be crazy! That is the hermit hunter that has allowed me to get where I am, but my goal is to reach more sublime defeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment