Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Effect Light On Living Things



" reside in doubt his last shreds of control. The question is what gives them souls. We need to know that life has a meaning. The man's insecurity and the need for an enlightened soul, able to ensure that everything is part of a master plan or . "
Dan Brown - Angels and Demons

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and true science. He to whom this emotion is unknown, one that it is unable to stop and wonder and feel transported by a reverent feeling, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. This glimpse of the mystery of life, rather than linked to fear, has also given rise to religion. Knowing that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and most radiant beauty which our dull senses can only grasp in their most primitive forms: this knowledge, this feeling, is at the heart of true religiosity. In this sense, and only in this sense, belong to the ranks of devoutly religious men. "
Albert Einstein. - The world as we see

The sense of wonder is really the force that should move the world. I really marvel? Any time I ask him to reach the same conclusion that Einstein (or Don Alberto and the teacher was telling Salameda, but perhaps I need a lot of court for calling him confiansa teener the way), but the reality so I think?. ... What is clear is that there lies the principle of human spirituality, the unknown that I can not control and I'm surprised!, I think that the world does not in my mind if he really exists and I am only a grain of sand on a beach. That the universe is infinite and that every feeling and every pleasure and experience or even new ones are wondrous feeling I can not control or describe. We are surprised and wonder, but we need assurance that the world is still there, it exists and someone is responsible for ensuring that it exists. That's why spirituality (in the religious sense), so that these events surprising and does not scare us and make us think that the world is drifting and that is an aggressive place, or, worse, simply does not exist and we locked in our own minds and what they allow us to know. Not only that, this spirituality is also to ensure that the small details of existence is not out of control. Some people are not surprised to a dog licking the back but if they saw using a rate of bath or talking to the owner would say witchcraft! or miracle! To me that spirituality, that recognition of our smallness and the inviolability of the mysteries of the universe, are to blame in all human societies is given the invention of gods and elemental forces that control everything. They are thus at last a result of our cowardice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment