'm a sentimentalist, a dreamer, a dreamer that sometimes seems naive. I'm a hopeless rebel without a cause or a cause without a rebel. Someone who believes the world can still be good, clean and a good place to live. Who believes that honesty, truth and altruism serve one day for something. It could be an exemplary Christian but for my sentimentality and idealism do not expect any remuneration beyond (or maybe you ?..... Who knows) ... that this religion is a mind-rendering plant and the true abyss of evil and that healthy does not believe in God or any prophet, but I spend fighting with them. But that I am, for better or worse, I can not be more than that, just what I am.
In the real world, people like me always gets the worst part, live a lifetime of great deeds and suffering setbacks, but most of the time die old and forgotten, somebody always comes to pass, but the tide devours them as a castaway always cling your lifeline, hoping that someday you will find the much desired land. But the more you struggle against the current the greater the likelihood of this is to swallow, most die young (at least their minds and will) and some are lucky enough to live forever as martyrs. Such a huge fortune! I bet none of those souls to rest and now able to roam the fields waiting to finally forget them. In life just wait (and maybe that was all the reason), died peacefully in his bed with his conscience clean and clear. Hope you have luck and be well as they thought and it is not that we are all hopelessly destined to repent of our futile existence when the time runs out. Maybe that's why Christians invented the holy oils ... the last big boost from the imaginary god almighty, securing and fooled by the idea of \u200b\u200bforgiveness of sins, the certificate of good conduct, good standing and a step for a better life and die peacefully.
But I am one of those at the end of the day, but good luck. The world still has not gone over my head, though I have put in many railway lines, waiting to meet the train the train inevitable, for some reason I can not understand, still does not arrive. On the contrary as noted by some ancient prophecy, or strange curse, everything was served on a plate silver, and what I've been proposed. So fate, if they want to call it, has placed in my path for me to believe that all the idealism that I'm really done anything if it helps me ... What a great irony.
... This is my idealism, an idealism incomplete and sometimes mediocre that I'm just there and I hope the world go round, and begging that one of those turns out something and I fall into the hands.
0 comments:
Post a Comment