A little text I wrote some time ago. I've never been good at poetry and I'm not being now. So forgive the quality and maybe a little corny, but as I decided to put all the text here s that I have going for it. Hope you like.
I'd like to meet you, get closer,
Green many times the moon lighting your way when walking,
When the streets saw you pass by this,
eternal reality and left,
Hablarte when even seemed to make sense,
Being closer to knowing the distance was infinite
and other occupied spaces to be.
Feel like I feel now, but no, only with desire and reality.
I have liked so much ...
... now I just have to think what would have been.
I dream and live every twilight,
each sunset that reminds me farewell,
every night to haunt me in unexpected thoughts.
I see, I think and I live, I see him again.
But it is becoming a more
In which I face my eternal solitude
And nothing seems to be enough to forget
That I had a starry sky
But I am surprised unarmed
Under concrete roof
I still remember as a bird of my imagination
As an eternal heartbeat giving strength to my existence.
I remember you as an idea ...
And here I am waiting
a reply to this message will never arrive.
And here I will be if one day
the stars jealous let us be under the same sky .
0 comments:
Post a Comment