Digging through my archives, I found some ancient texts that were written long ago. I had written, but it seemed another person. Were those times when the hunter was still dark the strongest part of my personality. No But amid all that darkness, among them was a bit of wisdom and enlightenment that I think it was worth rescuing. Were those texts that motivated me to start writing and show a facet of myself. Just make sense of the existence of this blog. So I took the trouble to retrieve them, packing them into one and giving them a new north, but why not keep its essence.
Hunter 2 (Written sometime in 2006)
Armed to the teeth thought to be immune
and it is almost a good time.
world folds his feet and destroys it.
Although it may seem, it is easy
the hunter always wins.
So survive for a long time,
with remorse to learn
that the real battle is already lost. "
Drizzt D'hatched (RA Salvatore)
As Drizzt, I come back and meet the real life, I am sure that when you do simply can not continue to survive ... That is what I have done so far and do not want it anymore. I've spent a lifetime idolizing the moments that I live and I miss it so long I could not figure out how to do to be experienced.
If the world continues destinations round and cross again, I hope the hunter gives way completely to the idealist, and so can live ... truly live .... but as that has to be with someone ... then why not you?. In real life, he forgets a lot and remembers little. And when the hunter has taken over, only a few pieces of idealistic today will survive, and I will not be the same and my words seem strange to their creator, then who knows if I remember well. (Now, after I write again, the memory is getting further away, but I strive every day to remember the features of your face and relive those feelings, do not know if it's working, the robot hunter is cold and impenetrable).
Today was a strange day, will it be like other strange days that have passed through my life and then forgot? But today was weird, someone wrote to me and left me upset. Those of the few people who know in the world ... it says your letter, I remember that, how sad is that even do not know the hunter and not know if it's dangerous ... I want to forget but I will never be able to separate from him. So while you do not know the hunter and survival may not be one of the few people who know the world. If one day came to be known either by yourself or by another person, that day live, the hunter and the idealist will become one. Meanwhile I have to live with my eternal ambiguity.
I'd just like to dream a little dream of what could be and was not, impossible dream of a story in which I could be the star, dreaming that story so many times I have dreamed and I've never lived. That story where they are, are real and she manages to break the shields, shields that defend the hunter, the barbarian hermit and defeats, at least opens a fatal gap in the lines and leads to open the world the be hidden. Fearless and nothing to lose (Maybe the contrary gaining new things that do not want to miss later) because all that has been protected and safeguarded by that time was protected. As though (ironically) the hunter was a sweet girl playing with Prince Charming. I just did not like that metaphor because in real life the girl always finds the prince and ends there indulging his love to the highest bidder, or even best, when you create discover and feel joyful, the world inevitably disappointed with a blow of reality that has landed him. Blessed are the ignorant fools that theirs is the kingdom of happiness! (Seeing him so, that to kill life studying suddenly not so laudable, after all). But in this story being true hunter behind the reality is open to all willing to accept the existence blows all forced landings. And so it grows and expands until it can forget about the hunter and the world becomes difficult idyllic and perfect. may seem insane, but so far the world has shown me that in reality everything is done the long way. The only way that really exists, that of life.
you taking control and soon fails to write, the controller will prevent that the living being expressed, and you'll never know who I am, if the other great prophecy of my existence becomes reality soon leave this world. I hope someone takes the trouble to read this and take it with your hands. Because every thing written was written for someone and that someone should get some day what was written. Each written statement is an idea and then writing becomes inseparable from the idea that inspired it. When words are written for someone that will only be complete when someone listens.
"Of course we have a dark side. We killed on a whim, we burned people in the name of God. We destroy ourselves, annihilate life on this planet. Then we get a pattern and the Lord speaks directly What says the Lord?
tells us that if we do not behave well will punish us. The Lord has ever threatened without a difference and not because there is evil. Man if you have a dark side and is called stupidity. "
Carlos Castaneda silences knowledge or
0 comments:
Post a Comment