Friday, July 10, 2009

How Does Secondary Bone Cancer Kill



" are the darlings of the family.
are gluttons devouring oil, gas, corn, sugar cane and what comes.
They own human time devoted to bathing, to give them food and shelter, to talk about them and to open roads.
are reproduced more than us, and you are ten times more numerous than half a century ago.
kill more people than war, but no one talks about his killings, and least of all the newspapers and TV channels live on their advertising.
We steal the streets, steal our air.
They laugh when they hear us say I drive "
Eduardo Galeano, Mirrors
Slaves of consumerism and laziness, time and distance . Driven by impulses get incomprehensible than we ever thought. We face the great evil of our souls, when we seem deluded, you can not believe it ourselves. Are we that we get to the abyss, the great abyss, if we let him who will be more prfundo qu near the machine and have no other outlet. It is the great abyss of our minds, we get things we do see strong and big, important and successful, but basically only reflects our shortcomings. I always thought that this was not going to happen, now I'm not so sure. I hope I have fallen into the trap, and not those who always criticize. It is a great problem to be thought, because it is wary healthier oneself. Find arguments to justify our acts of weakness is always easier, more difficult is that our actions reflect the strength of our arguments. I wanted to tell Galeano is not true that he is wrong, that there is an angle bisector in the midst of life, it is still possible to make the technology work with our desires. But the overwhelming reality is beyond me, diminishes me, I just felt like a little cry in the crowd of which I now do part. Among the crowd we are alone in the universe beings, we are sad beings, infinitely unhappy. I do not want to be that. Someone please rescue me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment