Friday, July 10, 2009

Gay-crusing Area In Portland, Oregon

simple banana



After 11 years working as a doctor in a country which we have called 'Third World', I should go home for personal reasons.

At a family dinner, a close relative asked me what I had studied medicine when he was scraping by in a loss of the forest. Without even giving me time to respond, justified his doubts saying sarcastically, to live well, maybe I would have done missionary and would not have had to waste "? the best years of my youth studying.

The really funny thing is that almost all those present gave the reason for making me feel a strange animal.

Maybe I think like them if I lack the experience of recent years: many patients have come to offer me a banana as a thank you for helping deliver a baby or be relieved of unnecessary pain of an incurable disease.

A simple banana, what misery for our stomachs filled, right?. What many do not realize is that just two bananas are the food for dinner including a full day of a couple with three children. However, in an action maximum gratitude (what we need to Westerners) recognized sharing my modest work with me as much as they have. Can a professional
feel more satisfaction?


- Dulcina Fonseca GarcĂ­a -

0 comments:

Post a Comment