"The best science emerges from a more primitive way of thinking about the mind beams doqual Hunter weaves ideas from old facts, new metaphors and semi-rowdy imagenms of things seen recently . Overtake in science is to develop new patterns of thinking that define the models and experiments. Easy to say, hard to "
Edward Wilson-The Diversity of Life
La grande experience de la vida .... el placer scientific, la maravillosa and "poco" pretentious idea of \u200b\u200bbringing abstract nature for it to come into our little world of thought ... Or is it a way to expand our universe metal to increasingly look more to nature?
All this leads me to think of Plato and his world of ideas ... the world that Plato is the real world, but we can not touch .... There is this ideal world? There is perhaps the real world? Or is it that there is only our thinking? If so this great human race to abstract nature could become the biggest waste of time for mankind, and we would be trying to get in our head something that is already there. I for me I tend to believe that we are not wasting time, and even so it were, the mere fact of the existence of thinking implies that I have to do something with it. Abstract nature seems like a good way to spend my little piece of eternity in which I have to express my existence.
0 comments:
Post a Comment