"Ferney was the club of those who are silent, the knot in the throat, asshole, do not say what we feel, the love we hold inside, hiding like a coward, that we love in silence and crawled "
Jorge Franco, Rosario Tijeras
really is an asshole when the entire load is carried sentimental inside ... when you're a hunter and one can see how others live their lives ... when going around the world waiting for others to understand "the words you'll never say" ... be still, and are absent, but inside the consiencia calls himself known to the world ... When you can not tell anyone a word of love and I hope that happiness will run over the road. The world is going to Rosaries, sometimes more or less explosive ... but everyone living in your own world at their own pace and with their own laws, thinking of her needs and happiness .. nobody has time for the asshole. Or else look at you the same .. as many times as you wondered if that goes through your hand on the street, or the guy or girl who you stare inthe corner, or when I ask you in your place of work or study, or the neighbor who does not greets you is an asshole who is dying for you .... or worse a few times have you tried to understand the shithead who are among your closest friends or your family. Make exercise and try to look more closely is a dangerous mission, you can recoat nasty things .... the same can being an asshole.
I no longer want to be more an asshole, I think to some extent I'm not anymore. But the alternative, be a Rosario indiscriminately and casually jumping over and between the souls and lives of others .... not that I call attention MUHC ..... I'll have to invent a new character for this book ... one where I can fit ... and you .. If you are an asshole or a Rosario Tijeras?
0 comments:
Post a Comment