Sunday, September 13, 2009

How To Make A Custom Bmx Bike

people love letter

.

Dear Consuelo

Yesterday I received a letter from your lawyer where he invited me to list the common property, to begin the process of dissolution of our marriage.
Here I refer the list, so you can apply Notary certification to (...)(...) and have ready all the briefs before the court appearance.
You see, I have divided the list into two parts.
Basically, a section with things in our five years of marriage to those who would like to stay and one with which you can be you.
For any questions or comments, you know you can call to your office (from eight to four) or mobile (up to eleven) and I will be happy to review the list with you.

KEEP THINGS I WANT:
• The feeling of goose bumps my forearms cuandote I first saw in the office.
• The trace of perfume hung in the elevator one morning when you got off on the second floor, and I still did not dare talk to you.
• The head movement with which you accepted my invitation to dinner.
• The mascara stain you left on my pillow the night he finally slept together.
• The promise that I would only kiss the constellation of freckles on your chest.
• The bite I left on your shoulder and had to hide with makeup for your wedding dress had a neckline word of honor.
· The raindrops got tangled in your hair during our honeymoon in London.
• All the hours we spent watching, kissing, talking and touching. (Also the hours I spent just dreaming or thinking of you).

THINGS YOU CAN SAVE YOU:
· The silences.
• Those kisses warm and poisoned, whose main ingredient was the routine.
• The pungent insults and accusations .. www.humormdq.com
• The sensation of pain when stretching the hand at night to find that your side of the bed was empty.
· The nausea that crawled down my throat every time they noticed a strange smell in your clothes.
• The tingling of my blood, rotting every time you locked in the bathroom to talk on the phone with him.
· The tears that I swallowed when I discovered that foreign scratch your groin.
· Jorge and Cecilia ... The names we liked for the children that we never have.

With respect to other objects that we have gained and shared during the marriage (the car, house, etc) you can only connect quedártelos all. At the end of the day are just that: .. objects.

Finally, remember the phone number of my lawyer (...) so that your lawyer can contact him, and they deal with divorce submit a statement to confirm our belief.

Sincerely, Roberto.


NOTE: III Contest Winner Antonio Villalba Love Letters (Argentina) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment