Monday, October 15, 2007

In 2010 What Diseases Are Inadmissible To Canada

What kind of novel? Genesis

This question made me several times and, frankly, I'm not sure what to say. According to the editorial is a "thriller , and I think in a way it is. You may also be considered a fantasy novel. As discussed who have already read, is a work of intrigue that is picking up speed as you progress in history, to be difficult to leave to continue reading.
I would think that I was able to tell what an ordinary man would feel if you suddenly found himself embroiled in one of those novels of action and magic that I love.
Despite being a work of fiction, I have tried to give it a solid scientific basis, but does not seem so. Everything she has told in consistency and are real historical facts include, if the interpretation is "very personal ." Also, try to adjust fully to the laws of nature: The theory of the fundamental energy, although it appears the outline of a new religion, is one of the fundamental theories of theoretical physics and quantum current (this is where my cousin started to get nervous) and the reactions under the attacks of sorcerers, are well documented in many experiments of electro brain stimulation in humans or on stimulation molecular materials.
short, and leaving aside all these disquisitions I think, actually , we could define the "Philosopher's Stone" as a book of magic and mystery,
but that has nothing to do with Harry Potter
not much less. Not even the title, although it might seem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment